Technology Mobile and Telecom
Having been the owner and general counsel for CelPro Associates, an industry leading B2B Mobile/IT Managed Services company and a pay-per-call telecom company in the 90’s called Music Biz Infoline, you will not find a more qualified lawyer in understanding the day-to-day legal needs of a company in the telecom, technology and mobility markets.I have drafted, negotiated and executed hundreds of tech industry agreements, some of which, include:
- Value Added Reseller (VAR) channel agreements,
- Application, Software and Web Development agreements,
- Managed Services and Help Desk agreements,
- Independent Software Vendor (ISV) licensing agreements,
- Master Service Agreements, (MSA),
- Service Level Agreements (SLA),
- Statements of Work (SOW),
- Emerging technology agreements (cloud, mdm, crowdfunding)
- Dozens of Proposals and responses to RFIs and RFPs and Compliance requests,
- and Many types of licensing, branding and other agreements.
Moreover, you benefit from deep knowledge and experience protecting intellectual property, including registering intellectual property to establish your ownership, NDAs and confidentiality agreements for employees and during the proposal stage, and securing IP ownership from collaborators and independent contractors, among many other legal services. The key differentiation from other lawyers is that I have enjoyed a parallel career as a technology entrepreneur. Consequently, you benefit by having a lawyer who not only understands your legal needs but also your business needs. They say “You don’t know what you don’t know.” The difference is MJ Wieser does know what they don’t know.